Ingrédients actifs: Permethrin
Elimite Crème est utilisé pour traiter la gale.
|30gm × 1 cremes||$17.45||$17.45||+ Levitra|
|30gm × 2 cremes||$13.52||$27.05||$7.85||+ Viagra|
|30gm × 3 cremes||$12.21||$36.64||$15.7||+ Cialis|
Elimite Cream is used for treating scabies. Elimite Cream is a scabicide. It works by killing the scabies mite (Sarcoptes scabiei).
Use Elimite Cream as directed by your doctor.
- Thoroughly massage into the skin from the head to the soles of the feet. It is not necessary to put the medicine on the scalp except in children and older patients.
- Remove the medicine by washing after 8 to 14 hours.
- You may experience itching after treatment. This is not a sign of treatment failure. However if living mites are seen after 14 days, retreatment is necessary.
- If you miss a dose of Elimite Cream, use it as soon as you remember. Continue to use it as directed by your doctor.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Elimite Cream.
Store Elimite Cream at room temperature, between 59 and 77 degrees F (15 and 25 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Keep Elimite Cream out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Permethrin.
Do NOT use Elimite Cream if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Elimite Cream.
Some medical conditions may interact with Elimite Cream. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances.
Some medicines may interact with Elimite Cream.
Important safety information:
- Elimite Cream is for external use only. Do not use it near the eyes or allow it to come into contact with the inside of the nose, mouth, or genitals. Irritation may occur if Elimite Cream comes into contact with these areas. If Elimite Cream gets in your eyes, flush with water immediately.
- Elimite Cream should not be used in children younger 2 months; safety and effectiveness in these children have not been confirmed.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Elimite Cream while you are pregnant. It is not known if Elimite Cream is found in breast milk after topical use. Do not breastfeed while using Elimite Cream.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Itching; mild burning or stinging; redness; swelling.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue).
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.