Ingrédients actifs: Adapalene
Differin est utilisé pour traiter l'acné sévère.
|15gr × 5 tubes||$26.55||$132.76||+ Viagra|
|15gr × 10 tubes||$19.47||$194.71||$70.81||+ Cialis|
|15gr × 15 tubes||$17.11||$256.67||$141.61||+ Levitra|
|15gr × 20 tubes||$15.93||$318.62||$212.42||+ Viagra|
Differin is used for treating severe acne. Differin is a retinoid-like compound. It helps the skin cells renew quicker and decreases blackhead formation.
Use Differin as directed by your doctor.
- Do not use other medicines on your skin without first discussing it with your doctor.
- Differin is for external use only. Avoid contact with the eyes, lips, angles of the nose, and mucous membranes. Exposure of Differin to the eye may cause swelling, redness, and irritation.
- Do not apply Differin to cuts, abrasions, eczematous skin, or sunburned skin.
- Use Differin in the evening before bedtime unless directed otherwise by your doctor.
- Before applying Differin, clean the area to be treated with mild soap or soapless cleanser and gently dry.
- Apply a thin film of Differin to the affected and surrounding area. Rub in gently. Wash your hands immediately after using Differin.
- A mild sensation of warmth or slight stinging may occur shortly after using Differin.
- If you miss a dose of Differin, use it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not use 2 doses at once. If several applications are missed, contact your doctor or pharmacist.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Differin.
Store Differin at room temperature, between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Protect from freezing. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Differin out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Adapalene.
Do NOT use Differin if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Differin.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Differin. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have eczema or sunburn.
Some medicines may interact with Differin. Because little, if any, of Differin is absorbed into the blood, the risk of it interacting with another medicine is low.
Ask your health care provider if Differin may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
- Differin may cause you to become sunburned more easily. Avoid the sun, sunlamps, or tanning booths until you know how you react to Differin. Use a sunscreen or wear protective clothing if you must be outside for more than a short time.
- Differin may cause harm if it is swallowed. If you may have taken it by mouth, contact your poison control center or emergency room right away.
- Acne may worsen in the early stages of taking Differin. This is due to the action of Differin on unseen lesions. The benefits of Differin may be seen after 2 weeks but at least 8 weeks are needed to see consistent benefits.
- Skin moisturizers may be used if necessary. Do not use moisturizers that contain alpha hydroxy or glycolic acids.
- Certain cosmetic procedures, such as waxing, should not be performed on treated skin due to possible irritation.
- Cosmetics may be used while using Differin. After using cosmetics, thoroughly wash and dry the affected area before applying Differin.
- Wind and cold temperatures can also irritate the affected skin.
- Differin should be used with extreme caution in children younger 12 years; safety and effectiveness in these children have not been confirmed.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Differin while you are pregnant. It is not known if Differin is found in breast milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you use Differin, check with your doctor. Discuss any possible risks to your baby.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Temporary burning and stinging; dry skin; feeling of warmth; irritation; itching; peeling; redness; scaling.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); blistering; crusting; excessive redness or peeling; swelling.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.