Ingrédients actifs: beclomethasone dipropionate
Beconase AQ est utilisé pour traiter les symptômes d'allergie nasale. Il est également utilisé pour prévenir la récurrence des tumeurs nasales (polypes) après l'ablation chirurgicale.
Beconase AQ 200MDI
|200MDI × 1 inhalateurs||$49.99||$49.99||+ Viagra|
|200MDI × 3 inhalateurs||$35.99||$107.98||$41.99||+ Cialis|
|200MDI × 6 inhalateurs||$32.49||$194.97||$104.98||+ Levitra|
BECONASE AQ Inhaler is indicated for the relief of the symptoms of seasonal or perennial allergic and nonallergic (vasomotor) rhinitis.
Use Beconase AQ Inhaler as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
An extra patient leaflet is available with Beconase AQ Inhaler. Talk to your pharmacist if you have questions about this information.
Shake well before each use.
Use Beconase AQ Inhaler on a regular schedule to get the most benefit from it.
Always replace the cap and clip when finished.
Beconase AQ Inhaler works best if used on a regular basis.
To clean, gently remove the applicator from the bottle. Wash the applicator and cap with cold water. Dry and replace.
If the pump becomes blocked, unscrew the pump and soak in warm water for a few minutes. Rinse with cold water, dry, and replace. Reprime the pump.
If your symptoms do not get better within 2 weeks or if they get worse, check with your doctor.
The correct amount of medication in each spray cannot be ensured after a certain number of uses. Do not transfer any remaining suspension to another bottle.
Continue to use Beconase AQ Inhaler even if you feel well.
If you miss a dose of Beconase AQ Inhaler, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not use 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Beconase AQ Inhaler.
Adults and Children 12 Years of Age and Older
The usual dosage is 1 or 2 nasal inhalations (42 to 84 mcg) twice a day (total dose, 168 to 336 mcg/day).
In patients who respond to BECONASE AQ Inhaler, an improvement of the symptoms of seasonal or perennial rhinitis usually becomes apparent within a few days after the start of therapy with BECONASE AQ Inhaler. However, symptomatic relief may not occur in some patients for as long as 2 weeks. BECONASE AQ Inhaler should not be continued beyond 3 weeks in the absence of significant symptomatic improvement.
The therapeutic effects of corticosteroids, unlike those of decongestants, are not immediate. This should be explained to the patient in advance in order to ensure cooperation and continuation of treatment with the prescribed dosage regimen.
Store at room temperature between 2 and 25 degrees C (36 and 77 degrees F). Throw away any unused mediation after the expiration date.
Do NOT use Beconase AQ Inhaler if:
you are allergic to any ingredient in Beconase AQ Inhaler.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Beconase AQ Inhaler. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have a bacterial, viral, fungal, or parasitic infection; chickenpox; tuberculosis; a positive tuberculosis (TB) skin test; measles; diarrhea; nasal ulcer, surgery, or trauma; or herpes infection in the eye; or if you have had a recent vaccine
- if you have a very runny nose
Some MEDICINES MAY INTERACT with Beconase AQ Inhaler. Because little, if any, of Beconase AQ Inhaler is absorbed into the blood, the risk of it interacting with another medicine is low.
Ask your health care provider if Beconase AQ Inhaler may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects. Check with your doctor if any of these most COMMON side effects persist or become bothersome:
- Bad taste; coughing; headache; hoarseness; nasal irritation or dryness; nausea; sore throat.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur:
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue; unusual hoarseness); acne-like rash; continuing nose discomfort; excessive sneezing; increased pressure in the eye; infection (fever, chills, sore throat); irregular menstrual period; loss of taste or smell; nosebleeds or soreness; pounding in the chest; unusual weight gain, especially in the face; vision changes; wheezing.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.